Proper use ACF-SR will provide these benefits:
- Biofertilizer: Nitrogen fixing (N fixation). ACF microbes improve N availability, and may reduce N need with equal or better yield
- Biofertilizer: Phosphorous solubilization (P solubilization). Only 1 to 3% of P in soil is available to plants. P solubilization by ACF microbes allows for optimal plant growth, and promotes crop quality and uniformity
- Biofertilizer: Potassium solubilization (K solubilization). K is the third most required plant nutrient, and 3% or less of K in soil is bioavailable. K is particularly needed early in a plant’s growth, making K solubilization by ACF microbes a key function
- Biofertilizer: Carbon fixing (C fixation). ACF microbes convert the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide (CO2) into bioavailable organic carbon
- Soil inoculant / root growth. Plant growth hormones supplied by ACF microbes boost root growth and above ground plant growth as appropriate, meaning a healthier plant that is more efficient at taking up nutrients and more drought resistant
- Hydrolytic Enzymes / Ammonification. Enzyme activity provided by ACF-SR-microbes will convert complex organic materials that are not bioavailable into simpler compounds that your crop can utilize
- Boost crop yield / increase crop yield. With its biofertilizer activity, plant growth hormone production, and hydrolysis function, ACF microbes will boost crop yield 5 to 20% or more when used as directed
To get the best dose program for your farm and see the benefits available, ask for your ACF Performance Warranty today.
Click here for ACF Performance Warranty
When and How to Use:
ACF-SR, supplied as a concentrate, is typically used at larger farms with > 5 planted acres up to many thousands of acres. The larger the farm, the more strongly we recommend use of the ACF-AgKit, which includes both ACF-SR and ACF-SRP.
Best results are obtained when ACF-SR is applied directly to the root zone. In crops where the root zone remains directly accessible, concentrate the product application there as much as possible.
When applying to field crops or when access to the root zone is not possible, mixing ACF-SR or the ACF-AgKit into your irrigation water will help ensure that the product gets down into the rhizosphere / root zone where it is most needed.
General Dosing Times
- At or before seeding. Prepares the soil for productivity. Promotes germination. Dose at any time before seeding to near germination time to get the crop started off right
- About 4 to 6 weeks after first dose. Helps ensure nutrient bioavailability and growth hormones are optimal
- Around the time of flowering or pod production, etc. This is a time of key nutrient partitioning and mobilization. This third dose is optional, but often very important
- Select crops may benefit from additional dosing. The ACF Performance Warranty for your farm will specify when product should be dosed and at what rates
Typical Dose Rates
The usual dose rate is between 2 to 4 gallons “ACF product plus the dilution water” per application. For example, to treat 80 acres, a common procedure would be diluting one ACF-AgKit (5 gallons of ACF-SR plus 10 lbs of ACF-SRP) into a 275 gallon tote of water, then aerating this mix for 72 hours at about 80 F. The 275 gallons would be applied to the 80 acre plot, which gives a dose rate of 3.44 gallons per acre. The actual dose rate and frequency of application will vary depending on the specific crop and your specific needs.
To get the best dose program for your farm, request your ACF Performance Warranty today.Click here for ACF Performance Warranty