Manderley Turf Products Test Site
Manderley Turf Products
Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
AquaClean ACF-SF produced superior results on professional turf at the Manderley Turf Products Test Site in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada.
• 20-acre turf evaluation of ACF-SF. (ACF-SF provided to Manderley by exclusive Canadian ACF distributors, Advanced Ag, Raymond, Alberta, Canada).
• Dose Rate: 1 gallon ACF-SF per acre (ACF-SF is a ready to use formula, equivalent to 4 gallons ACF-SR brewed formula).
• Applied in early June, 2019 via combination with irrigation water.
• Initial Conditions: Fields 33 and 34 considered identical in turf properties by the agronomists at Manderley Turf Products at time of dosing.
• Field 34 is CONTROL, Field 33 is Treated with ACF-SF
Superior turf growth with ACF-SF, photo taken by drone, 3 weeks after ACF-SF application. See before and afters below.
For your best turf ever, apply 1 gallon of ACF-SF to one acre of turf (any grass type, any time of the season). Mix with irrigation water for example with a hose end sprayer. Or simply add to a clean chemical sprayer, use enough dilution water to get good even coverage, and spray directly on lawn.
For best results, apply at dusk. Avoid spraying during peak sunlight. Spraying just before or after rain is also helpful, as the extra moisture helps deliver ACF-SF to the rhizosphere (active root zone of grass or any plant) where it does the most work! Download PDF